Horoscope : At the end and beginning of a year, many people around the world make plans for the coming year. But plans are often ruined by unexpected events. Therefore, millions of people worldwide ask themselves, what will happen in the coming year? For each individual, different questions are at the forefront. Important questions include: Are there difficult tasks or drastic experiences ahead or what awaits the individual in the areas of work, love and friendship? Questions that cannot be answered so easily! Can a horoscope possibly provide answers to the most diverse questions? Everyone must answer this question for themselves. But one thing is certain, people all over the world have been using horoscopes for centuries as a support for decision-making.
The creation of a horoscope is an elaborate task. For on the basis of the constellation of the stars at a certain point in time (for example, the date of a person’s birth), a personality analysis is drawn up, among other things. From the point of view of astrology, the constellation of the stars and the position of the moon in relation to the earth and / or the sun have a great influence.
Zodiac signs are also assigned to the 4 primordial elements. The zodiac signs Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn are assigned to the element earth; Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces to the element water; the zodiac signs Gemini, Libra, Aquarius to the element air and Aries, Leo, Sagittarius to the element fire. From an astrological point of view, different character traits of people can be derived from this. In order to draw up a horoscope, the time and place of birth must be given as accurately as possible.
Horoscope analyses can also provide suggestions that can be useful in everyday life. This is because astrology assigns certain character traits to the twelve zodiac signs Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
Zodiac signs during the year:
- Capricorn from 22 December – 20 January
- Aquarius from 21 January – 19 February
- Pisces from 20 February-20 March
- Aries from 21 March – 20 April
- Taurus from 21 April – 20 May
- Gemini from 21 May – 21 June
- Cancer from 22 June – 22 July
- Leo from 23 July – 23 August
- Virgo from 24 August – 23 September
- Libra from 24 September – 23 October
- Scorpio from 24 October – 22 November
- Sagittarius from 23 November – 21 December
Stones Zodiac Sign
- Capricorn :Rock crystal / Onyx
- Aquarius: Aquamarine / Amazonite
- Pisces: Morganite / Amethyst
- Aries: Red Jasper / Ruby
- Taurus: Amber / Rose Quartz
- Gemini: Pyrite / Citrine
- Cancer: Rutile quartz / Emerald
- Leo: Citrine / Diamond
- Virgo: Lizardite / Tree Agate
- Libra: Jade / Smoky Quartz
- Scorpio: Turquoise / Hematite
- Sagittarius: Chalcedony / Sapphire
There are various types of horoscopes, the best known is probably the birth horoscope, these horoscopes describe both the personality structure and the given potentials and talents. Children’s horoscopes are an individual gift for the birth of a baby. The personal yearly horoscope informs in detail about topics that will play an essential role for the individual within the chosen year. Other popular horoscopes include love or partner horoscope, career horoscope and others.